dectalk software with Debian

Hi all,

Have you recent news concerning the install of Dectalk software with debian
? I ask you because I wrote to fonix two weeks ago to ask them how to
obtain the french beta they mentionned on their web site and until now they
haven't respond to me. So before contacting them again I would like to know
if things are better or not concerning the install process. and is the
problem only appear with debian or is it the same wth other distribs ?
Thanks.

--
Nath