Re: emacspeak using eflite question

Mike, I got eflite installed and make test made my sound card speakers
talk.  I got DTK_TCL=/usr/local/bin/eflite and ended up putting that in
/etc/profile.  Running emacspeak by itself does not talk at all, but I'll
try the script file and see if that makes stuff work better.  I haven't
got cvs set up properly yet.  I'll read up on cvs and hold onto your
message and use your patch as a test case.  Thanks.On Sat, 1 Feb 2003,