Re: Emacspeak / Festival Installation Problems

Hi, festival doesn't work with emacspeak but festival lite, known as flite
does, and I thought I would clarify that.
Is there a specific reason for compiling festival when precompile packages
exist for Debian?
You can use the apt-get command to get the festival packages.
I also believe a flite debian package exists so you can try getting that
as well.