[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Emacspeak and apollo server
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Emacspeak and apollo server
- From: "Andrea Roveretto" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:45:22 +0100
- Resent-Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:50:26 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"JAbtlB.A.1FB.vvlR-"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have some problems with emacspeak and apollo
server. I am not sure if these problems refer to emacspeak, the apollo server,
or to myself... So I ask, and if I must read something please point me in the
I am using mandrake linux version 9.
I installed emacspeak and the server package with
The problems are the following:
1) when I use the left and right arrows nothing is
spoken, while up and down arrows work ok.
2) Some time some messages are not
If I press c-h t, for the emacs tutorial a message
pops up sayng that the file does not exists (probably it was not present in my
emacs distribution) but emacspeak does not read this.
If I press c-h c-h emacspeak reads something like
"scroll the list with space or canc and choose an option), but no list of
options is read.
Ok I stop here for the moment
Really thanks !
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search