Re: new voice lock engine

make sure you have global-font-lock enabled in your .emacs --voice
lock for all the programming languages is working at this point.

Under the old version you didn't need font-lock turned on for voice
locking to work.
The new version expects  you to have font-lock on

    Jason> T. V. Raman writes:
    >> Those of you running from CVS will have noticed that the voice
    >> lock engine has undergone a major change.

    Jason> Indeed it has. The new version is working quite well for
    Jason> me, except in certain modes such as emacs-lisp-mode and
    Jason> c-mode where the aural syntax highlighting is absent -
    Jason> probably work in progress.

    Jason> In general, the CVS version is stable and reliable. I have
    Jason> been running it for more than a year, updating it
    Jason> regularly, and have encountered very few bugs of any kind.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc