emacspeak and w3 oddities

Hi all,

I've got a couple of strange things happening with w3.

Firstly emacspeak has started to read the full url of links when I tab
to them.  This is much the same problem that was happening with w3m
earlier.  Not sure what is causing it and unfortunantly I am unable to
say exactly at which point it began.  I am however running w3, url and
emacspeak out of cvs.

The other strange thing is that I have noticed that since running w3
from cvs when I try and submit some forms with textarea elements in
them I get the error "insert file litraly" in the messages buffer and
nothing else apart  from a friendly beep :).

Any ideas on the above problems would be most welcome.

Bart