Selecting an auditory icon theme at startup

This is what I use to select a theme

(when (featurep 'emacspeak)
  (emacspeak-toggle-auditory-icons t)
  (when (emacspeak-sounds-theme-p "cartoon-22k-mono/")
    (emacspeak-sounds-select-theme "cartoon-22k-mono/"))
  (tts-configure-synthesis-setup))

HTH

Tim

 Dave> Hi, I wish to have a theme other than "default-8k" load when
 Dave> emacspeak starts up.  Even though I set the variable
 Dave> 'emacspeak-sounds-default-theme in ".emacs", the default theme
 Dave> loads, and I select the "chimes-mono" manually.  The relevant
 Dave> part of my ".emacs" is below.  Any thoughts?

 Dave> Thanks,

 Dave> -Dave

 Dave> ;;; Emacspeak related auditory-icon configuration

 Dave> (cond((equal dtk-program "outloud") (setq
 Dave> emacspeak-auditory-icon-function 'emacspeak-play-auditory-icon)
 Dave> (setq emacspeak-sounds-default-theme
 Dave> "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/chimes-mono/")
 Dave> (emacspeak-toggle-auditory-icons 1)))

 Dave> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address
 Dave> on the emacspeak list send mail to
 Dave> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
 Dave> "unsubscribe" or "help"

--
Tim Cross