[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ViaVoice doesn't voice!
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ViaVoice doesn't voice!
- From: "Anwar, Mohammed" <MAnwar@winona.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:33:31 -0600
- Resent-Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:39:34 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"tBk8HD.A.Y3F.7h1d-"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-Index: AcLtdH599M1I/SmTRaGPFrE/v2UTjQ==
- Thread-Topic: ViaVoice doesn't voice!
I have tried running ViaVoice from usr/lib/ViaVoiceTTS/samples/cmdlinespeak
directory by typing the command ./runcmdlinespeak at the prompt. I didn't hear
the welcome message from ViaVoice. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search