Re: Rewrite of "advice for new user"

Regarding my "advice for new user", T. V. Raman wrote

   texinfo would be even nicer

so I converted my remarks to Texinfo.  In the process I revised the
essay considerably.  The Texinfo file formats to Info, plain text,
HTML, and DVI without reported error.  It is 46487 bytes long.  I sent
a copy to T. V. Raman.

What, if anything, should I send you?  Should I post the Texinfo
source file to this mailing list, or the Info file, or the .txt file,
or some other output file?

I would guess that more people would prefer to receive the .txt file
than anything else, since they could then simply read it in email.
(Well, you can read Texinfo source in email, too; but not everyone is
fluent in Texinfo.)

However, the .txt file, while shorter than the Texinfo file, is still
41163 bytes long, which may be too long for some people.  Is there a
limit on how long my messages should be?

I would like you to look at the essay.  I need help editing it and in
finding out what in it is wrong.

Thanks.

    http://www.teak.cc                             bob@xxxxxxxxxxx