From: John Covici <covici@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Patch for emacspeak 18.0 and Festival
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 22:13:46 -0400

covici> Do you know of anything that will make emacspeak work with freetts --
covici> I tried their demo of an emacspeak server with no result.
covici>
covici> on Mon, 05 May 2003 16:02:56 +0200 (CEST) Pierre Lorenzon <lorenzon@xxxxxxxxxxx-psud.fr> wrote:
covici>
covici> > Hi,
covici> >
covici> > Since emacspeak was released to version 18.0, I made a new patch
covici> > for this version to be used with Festival.
covici> >
covici> > It can be found at :
covici> >
covici> > http://www.pollock-nageoire.net/emacspeak/readme-festival.index.html
covici> >
covici> > I am still waiting for the reaction of anyone !
covici> >
covici> > Bests
covici> >
covici> > Pierre
covici> >
covici> > To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
covici> > emacspeak list send mail to "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a
covici> > subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
covici>
covici> --
covici>          John Covici
covici>          covici@xxxxxxxxxxx