Re: Patch for emacspeak 18.0 and Festival

Dear Robert,

First of all I want to thank you for your mail and the
attention you paid to my work. All your remarks were
very interesting for me. But you know, I am at the
very beginning of this work and document which was on my
web site was much more designed to used by
developers thant users of emacspeak who would like to test
the system I built. I made a big rewriting on this document
and wrote a special part for the installation of the
whole system.

Moreover I found that your remark about the safety of
this instllation was very important. The new version of
the patch preserves your existing installation of
emacspeak.

But you know I have not much more time thant the users
that you mentioned in your mail ....

Everything concerning EMACSPEAK/FESTIVAL/MBROLA
is now available at :

http://www.pollock-nageoire.net/festival/

Please tell me if you encounter any problem.