Re: dectalk giving invalid command parameter

OK, here is the patch -- another strange thing the .servers file
mentions several files beginning with ssh which are not in the
directory.  Also, the dtk-soft program doesn't send the offending
string at all.

313c313
<                 puts -nonewline  $tts(write) "\[:i r 1
---
>                 puts -nonewline  $tts(write) "\[:i r 1 ]$text\[_.] "

The first line of the dtk-exp is:

# $Id: dtk-exp,v 18.0 2003/04/29 21:21:15 raman Exp $

on Saturday 05/17/2003 James R. Van Zandt(jrv@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxx