bookshare and daisy format

I'm an emacspeak newbie so forgive me if the question seems to trivial.

I noticed tha emacspeak has support for daisy format.
Is there a built-in daisy reader or to I need to install an external app?

Has anyone tried listening to bookshare books in emacspeak?  If so what are
the steps?  I would also like to set bookmarks.

Thanks for your help.
Chris
--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (72% of Full)