Emacspeak, DAISY, and BookShare

Jason White writes:
> Christopher Moore writes:
>  >
>  > Has anyone tried listening to bookshare books in emacspeak?  If so
>  > what are
>  > the steps?
>
> Well, if you can find a way of decrypting their books I expect they
> can be read in Emacspeak without any significant difficulty.

A binary unpack tool for Linux is available from BookShare.

Furthermore, BookShare now has the entire Safari collection of O'Reilly
titles available for world wide distribution. Approximately 108 of these
are already on the BookShare site for downloading, and others will be
coming online regularly.

Learn more at:

http://www.bookshare.org/oreilly/

--