Oralux

We are happy to announce the start of the Oralux project.

Oralux is a GNU/Linux distribution for the blind or visually impaired people.
It eases a fast access to GNU/Linux.

This distribution doesn't require any installation since it runs from the CD.
The audio desktop replaces the graphical user interface for the sighted
people.

Special thanks to T. V. Raman for Emacspeak and Klaus Knopper for KNOPPIX.
Thanks too to people working on accessible Text To Speech softwares : free or
low cost softwares.
Oralux may start thanks to their work.

For more details : http://oralux.org
We are looking for free hosters for the iso image (700 MB)

Gilles