Re: Minor problems using dectalk Express

Hello,
My dectalk emits tones when encountering newlines.  Perhaps the codes for
sending audio tones are being misinterpreted by your dectalk express.  I'd
first check the firmware version in your unit.

There may also be a way withing emacspeak to have the audio tones sent to
the soundcard or pc speaker rather than the dectalk.  I'm somewhat of a
newbie myself so I can't offer specifics on how this might be done.

Chris