RE: Please respect the CVS archives --and dont abuse them--

I really hope that it has nothing to do with my previous "evil" postings to this list.
As windows is my main working system, I have found emacspeak extremely
difficult to install and picked RedHat as an example of how many pitfalls
exist before a newbie can get emacs to speak.
Someone must have noticed it, and decided to take the release manager role in order
to fix it.

Barak