Re: Availability of Emacspeak

It is not necessary to install Festival to get eflite to work.  Eflite
does link against Festival Lite (flite) libraries, but flite is different
from festival.  I am not sure if the Debian eflite package links against
shared flite libraries; if it does then you will need to install these
libraries, but I presume apt-get resolves dependencies, so it should do
this automatically when the eflite package is installed.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --