RE: Emacspeak with Eflite

(I hate it when I reply instead of reply-all)
In short:
(dtk-set-rate 150)
can be added to a .emacs file.
The next possible problem would probably be finding out that .emacs (or .gnus) are not loaded
by emacspeak (this was already discussed on this list).
C-e d f documentation eludes me as well (I only tried it with two different parameters, seems to have
no audible effect).

Barak