Dec talk express

Hello, I am planning on downloading the RedHat 9 images from the Redhat
website and installing it with some sited assistance. I believe that
EmacSpeak comes built in with RedHat 9, is this correct? Also, I have a
dectalk express and was wondering what I should do to enable Redhat to
work with it? and if EmacSpeak does come built in, is that the latest
version of EmacSpeak?

I have seen setups with the dectalk express that allow the entire
console to be read to the blind user, without the use of emacspeak, how
is this possible, and could anyone point me to some documentation on how
to achieve this? Also, how would I go about having emacspeak use the
dectalk express as a synthesizer.

Thanks for any assistance,
Sina