Date : Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:21:49 +0100
From : gez <gez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject : Assistive Device Behaviour Chart
To : webaim-forum@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All, I'm new to this group.

I have decided to maintain a chart of the capabilities of assistive devices so
that developers can keep track of how they behave under certain circumstances:
[http://www.juicystudio.com/assistivedeviceschart.html]. The charts are in
their infancy at the moment, and require a lot more data before they could be
considered a useful resource. Having said that, there is already some useful
information in there to help us begin to understand. I'm hoping to get feedback
from users of these devices and from web developers to add further tests so we
can see how they behave.

Any feedback on these charts will be gratefully received, as their success
depends on it.

Best regards.

Gez

--