Setting Reply-To: field in VM / emacspeak. Help please.

Hey folks:

I just wrote to Adam, in response to his very first outgoing emails:
>We need to figure out how to configure View Mail so that it provides the
>correct return address.  Its sending stuff out as ashapiro@xxxxxxxxxxx, which
>is not a valid email address outside of your own machine.  We need to set
>it to read: shapiro@xxxxxxxxxxx, which is where you get your email, so
>folks will know where to write you back.  I'll take a look at that on my
>next visit.

He is using Debian Woody, fetchmail to retrieve and I'd guess sendmail to
access a smtp server for the outgoing.  This is the first linux email
installation I have set up without benefit of all the graphical tools and
clients that are normally available to me.  Any help in understanding how
and where I should make this configuration change would be greatly
appreciated.

On another matter, I just sent in a subscription request for Adam from my
own email address.  I hope I got that right.  He'd really like to get in
the loop on this list, but is still struggling with the outgoing
emails.  Whoever minds those list requests:  Please cooperate with us on
this end run around the usual process.  Feel free to call Adam at
404-874-3005 to confirm if necessary.  He's now regularly reading, wanting
more, and learning to respond.  Last night's on-phone tutorial was about
filing his email in folders and deleting materials from his mbox.  On my
next visit, I hope to set him up with bbdb, as well, to help him with an
address book.

Thanks,
-- Hugh Esco