Newbie problem

Hi all,

I have installed emacspeak with IBMViavoice.IBMViavoice is working
fine,where as emacspeak isn't.IT speaks the startup message and then
nothing.pressing C-h C-e hangs it.
I noticed that if now i kill all Tcl processes i.e killall tcl.The help is
restored and now emacspeak starts reading lines.But it again stops
arbitrarily and i have to again kill the tcl to get it working and this
happens all the time.

I m dying to use more features of emacspeak,someoneplz help me out to get
it working correctly.
I m using RHL 7.2/IBM viavoice /Emacspeak 15.0

thanks and regards.
harsh

Reuters,London
SCO president Daryl McBride today claimed that the Human Genome
contains Unix system V source code, and has asked all human beings to
purchase a Unix license in order to continue living. Human beings that do
not purchase a Unix license will be in violation of IP rights, and will
have to remove any trace of Unix code from their DNA.1
					contd on..www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~harsh