emacs-realaudio?

Hi,

How do I use this feature to play audio streams?  I can play streams
from within w3 with "m-r" to start, and "m-d" to stop.  I'm trying to
visit streams with "c-e ;".  I have copied some new play-lists
(*.pls), into my directory called
"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/realaudio/radio/".  When I
select one of these, I get the message "launched audio stream", then
nothing.  The 'realaudio-interaction' buffer has a "file not found"
message in it.  The play lists in question work when visited with
trplayer.  Any ideas?

-Dave