raman, you are the man!

dear list;

it's been quite some time since i last posted here.  and, i'm so
productive with an older version of emacspeak, V14, that i've no
desire to upgrade.  life goes on and i have much work on my plate.

i can't help but realize that each time i sit down here and do some
work, in the unix environment i grew up with, it's because of the
great work of raman and other contributors to emacspeak.

the thought of having to convert to windows when i lost my sight would
have very likely driven me to give up computing entirely.

what more can i say?

thank you raman!