Re: question about emacspeak-websearch

Those ines of code in emacspeak-websearch deserved to be deleted and
are now gone.

However your assertion that its presence meant that you couldn't use
emacspeak-websearch unless w3 was installed was incorrect--
it set up browse-url to use W3 if and only if W3 was installed.

Note that some of emacspeak-websearch's functionality --in fact quite
a lot of its advanced functionality-- may not work with w3m --

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman
IRC:    irc://irc.gnu.org/emacspeak