Re: emacspeak/festival/mbrola and eflite

Hi Nickolas,

Could you be more specific about what happens when you try to use
emacspeak with eflite?  Does eflite start up and continue running?  Can
you run it manually and send it commands? ie:
q {this is a test}

You could uncomment the line in the eflite Makefile reading
#CFLAGS+= -DDEBUG=2
and rebuild; you will then get a file called es.log in your home directory
with diagnostic information when eflite runs.

Sorry--can't help any with your first question.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
Vote for a President who will represent the people! http://www.kucinich.us