Re: emacspeak/festival/mbrola and eflite

From: "Nickolas Chryssis" <nchry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: emacspeak/festival/mbrola and eflite
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:27:03 +0200

nchry> Hi
nchry> I cannot download the new patch for emacspeak-18.0-festival.patch.gz
nchry> because the url www.pollock-nageoire... Cannot be displayed. Is there
nchry> another url for this patch?
nchry> Moreover, I have installed eflite successfully, but it does not work
nchry> with emacspeak , although I have used the script described in the eflite
nchry> install file. Is there any idea on this??
nchry> Cheers
nchry> Nickolas
nchry>
nchry>
nchry> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
nchry> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
nchry> emacspeak list send mail to "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a
nchry> subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
nchry>
Hi Nickolas,

Don't wory about the impossibility of downloading something for
emacspeak festival .... on pollock-nageoire.net : the server has
been shutdown last week and will be available at the end
of this week ... Sorry for these problems but I need the machine for
other things and at the moment it is physically not available !
I will reestablish the connection tomorrow.

Sorry again but I don't know anything about eflite ...

Bests regards

Pierre