[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Installing viavoice
- From: "Darragh" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 02:56:02 -0000
- Resent-Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:59:50 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"dajFY.A.C2G.LxVy_"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I've downloaded the viavoice 5 package, the STDIO
file but during setting the two up I'm having problems.
1, when I type the line
midi_tk | stdiosynth
It won't execute the two files, I get two lines
saying something like bash - no such file or directory. Their
definitly there though as I can type ls -l midi-tk and stdiosynth. I've
also noticed that the permissions are set something like -rwx--x--x I could be
rong with that, I'm going from memory.
If I try to go to
and type make I get a lode of errors.
Again, that path is from memory so it could be
the rtk file for viavoice seems to have installed
ok but I haven't been able to test it yet.
Oh by the way, I've noticed that many of the URL's
in the emacspeak documentation seem to be rong?
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search