Emacs URL Package

Hi,

I'm trying to build w3 on a new Debian Woody system which has Emacs
21.2 installed, and need the URL package in order to build w3 pre.47.
Is this right?  I've tried googling for this, and find only the
reference to a page of instructions for getting it from CVS, the page,
itself, is not available.  I'd appreciate either a tarball of the url
thing, or a good reference to it.

Thanks,

-Dave