W3, Emacs-20.7.2, Debian Woody, and errors.

Hello,

I'm running Emacspeak 17, W3 4.0pre.46 (from Debian package),
Emacs-20.7.2 (from Debian package), and having the following trouble
when trying to load my home page with w3.  Looks like the trouble is
in a function or file called "view".  The output from my "messages"
buffer is below.

Emacspeak is started with a script that specifically loads
emacs-20.7.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Dave

ad-handle-definition: `widget-specify-button' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-specify-doc' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-specify-inactive' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-convert-text' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-button-press' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-forward' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-backward' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-beginning-of-line' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-end-of-line' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-kill-line' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-setup' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `widget-echo-help' got redefined
/home/dave/.mosaic-hotlist-default does not exist!
Contacting www.google.com:80
Retrieval complete.
Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil