Re: DECtalk Software TTS still mute on this Debian Woody system

Hello,

I'm using tcl8.3 and tclx 8.3.  My listing of all things tcl on this
machine, as well as the Makefile I used to build the server, are shown
below.  Perhaps I broke something while modifying the Makefile per
your instructions, Nath.

-Dave

dave@xxxxxxxxxxx:~$ dpkg -l |grep tcl
ii  blt-dev        2.4u-7         Development in blt - a tcl/tk extension libr
ii  itcl3.1        3.1.0-6        [Incr Tcl] OOP Extension for TCL - Run-Time
ii  itcl3.1-dev    3.1.0-6        [Incr Tcl] OOP Extension for TCL - Developme
ii  libpgtcl       7.2.1-2        Tcl/Tk library and front-end for PostgreSQL.
ii  python-extclas 1.2-5          Improves integration between Python and C++
ii  tcl8.3         8.3.3-7        The Tool Command Language (TCL) v8.3 - Run-T
ii  tcl8.3-dev     8.3.3-7        The Tool Command Language (TCL) v8.3 - Devel
ii  tclx8.3        8.3.0-8        Extended Tcl (TclX) version 8.3.0 -- TclX ru
dave@xxxxxxxxxxx:~$

#$Id: Makefile,v 17.0 2002/11/23 01:29:10 raman Exp $
#
CFLAGS=-g -fpic -I /usr/include/tcl8.3
CC=gcc-3.0
LIBS=-ltts -ltts_us -ltcl8.3