Help : links webbrowser + emacspeak

Hello,

i'm searching for a mean to be able to read text using up and down arrow
keys in emacspeak + links webbrowser.
I launch links using the M-x emacspeak-links command and after when the
webpage is displayed I discover that if I do a C-c C-j I switch to
terminal line mode and after that can use the up and down arrows to read
the text but after that I don't find a solution to switch to
terminal caracter mode in order to be able to press the space bar to
tell links to display the next things.
I tried the M-x term-char-mode but encounter a problem : the caracter
are not displayed correctly and sometimes it brings me in a search
window or something like that. so this method is a wrong one but I
didn't find the good one browsing the emacs manual.
So if you have an idea please let me know !
Or perhaps the method I tried to use is not the right one, perhaps we
might not switch to term line mode to obtain the research behaviour ?
I ask me a question : how is it possible using w3m with emacspeak to be
able to read text using up and down arrows ? because when you launch w3m
in a normal console the behaviour is not the same, the arrow keys permit
only to skip link by link ...
thx in advance for all your advices,

--
Nath