w3 and Emacspeak, VM V Mutt

        Hello all,
A year or two ago I had horrible problems trying to get w3 working with Emacspeak.  I don't remember what exactly they where but am wondering, how are other people finding it with the latest versions?  Is development of W3 ongoing?  The last time I looked it had stopped.

What about VM for E mail, what's that like compared to mutt?  I used Mutt a while ago but stopped as I couldn't figure out how to get it to send mail threw a server that needed validation.

Thanks

Darragh