Re: Help : links webbrowser + emacspeak

x-attribution: tvr
--text follows this line--
Use the eterm pointer --- and then move pointer to cursor ---
there is some documentation (very old) in the info pages, if you get
comfortable with using eterm, perhaps you can write up the
documentation for inclusion in the info docs.
To find out what commands are available and where they are bound use