installation documentation

Is there an updated installation documentation for Emacspeak 19.0?  The one
available on the homepage is dated December 2001 and talks only about IBM
Viavoice synthesizer which is not available officially anymore.

On Redhat 9.0, I am getting Segmentation fault at ./runcmdlinespeak for
ViaVoice.  I would like to know if there is any documentation on Emacspeak
that talks about Eflite integration.

Thanks
Vikram

Vikram Chhatre