DECtalk 5.0

your changes are still missing.>>>>> "gcasse" == gcasse  <gcasse@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    gcasse> Hi, This is my third post; the two previous ones were
    gcasse> probably lost.

    gcasse> dtk-soft does not work using the last DECtalk release
    gcasse> (5.0). At the end of this mail, there are two quick
    gcasse> changes which helped me to hear DECtalk.

    gcasse> As far as I tested it, they are compliant with the
    gcasse> previous DECtalk release (4.61).

    gcasse> However, much more work is required. First because, I had
    gcasse> to remove a few features in dtk-soft and second, because
    gcasse> there are sometimes important silences or noises in the
    gcasse> middle of the sentences.

    gcasse> I did not observed these problems (silences and noises) if
    gcasse> the DECtalk API is called using a simple C program.

    gcasse> Regards,

    gcasse> Gilles

    gcasse> -- Oralux http://oralux.org

    gcasse> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    gcasse> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    gcasse> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    gcasse> "unsubscribe" or "help"

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman