Re: Unidentified subject!

that static declaration looks bogus -- all it appears to be doing is
to make the pause function do nothing the first time it is called.
See the maintainer of Oralux's note -- there appear to be bigger
issues with the DTK 5.0 release -- 4.61 works fine on my RH 7.3 box --
and you dont need the patch you indicate.