Re: Puzzled by Permissions

OK.  I tried that.  Now esdpaly and flite are both working, producing
sound for a normal user, but when I invoke emacspeak, it starts up and
gives me a "Process speaker not running." message.  That puts me a step
closer, but still not quite there.  Why would flite work, but not
emacspeak?  I'm using a software synthesizer, flite in this
installation.

-- Hugh Esco