Cepstral Server

Just a note to let everyone know I've found something strange witht he
Cepstral voices. I was using version 2.5.0 of the voices and it was
very stable. I upgraded to the latest version 2.5.3 and now the server
is extremely unstable. The server keeps dying if you attempt to send
chunks of speech too quickly and there looks to be a memory leak
(though I'm not sure about this).

I'll try to track down the problems with the new version. I also found
out Cepstral are changing the API. Therre will be a compatibility
layer, but I'm not sure if that will cause any problems. I don't know
when the new version with the new API is coming out.