serious tcl problems -- emacspeak no longer working

Yep, I do have those installed, but was using the wrong shell, now I
find when using the correct one that they want an environment
variable EMACSPEAK_DIR which I had not seen before.
I can put this in the script, but I wish I knew about the thing.

on Monday 05/03/2004 Tim Cross(tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxx