Re: Emacspeak And Software Dectalk

Hello,

The DECtalk software supplies English but also French, German or Spanish.
In my opinion, the DECtalk software is a chance to propose Emacspeak to
the European people. If Dr Raman removes this speech server, we will
continue to support it. But I am sure this will be more efficient to rely
on the Emacspeak community, as we saw recently with the Tim's recent
report.

I bought 2 licences for my own use: one 4.61 and one 5.0.
We also bought 4 licences for some Oralux users: 3 licences for the 4.61
and 1 for 5.0.

Regards,
Gilles

--