[Emacspeak And Software Dectalk ]

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Raman,

I use software dectalk. I purchased it last October from Fonix.

I am happy with the software dectalk. The only thing that is cumbersome is the small delay in speech - it slows me down when editing documents etc. If there is a good speech server which integrates the Cepstral theta voices with emacspeak, I will switch over. I have tried using eflite compiled with the 16Hz Kal voice but I am not satisfied with the quality of voice output.

Regards,
Arsalan