Using emacspeak from a remote windows machine over ssh

Title: Using emacspeak from a remote windows machine over ssh

Hi all,
I need to connect to a linux box using an SSH client from a windows machine and use emacs on that machine.
Is it possible to use emacspeak in this scenario. None of the windows screen readers give me adequate support to use emacs from within a remote client window.

I need to use the linux box sitting in a distant geography for doing builds and releases that will be mostly makefile based. I am guessing I'll meed access to the command line interface with some file editor support.

This is a common scenario that a lot of you must have dealt with. It'll be great if you can share what you do for accessibility in this scenario even if there is no "dirty windows" in your particular configuration.

Thanks,
Manish