Changing voice on emacspeak with DECtalk software speech server

Hello all,

Since speech quality has become very poor in DEctalk software 5.0 in
French language comparing to version 4.61, I ask me if it is possible in
emacspeak to have another voice by defaut, for example a female  voice
instead of the default male voice. Perhaps changing voice will help me
to understand better ? I don't know but I will be very interested to test.
Does it exist an emacspeak command to do a such thing or may I modify the speech
server source code ?

Thx in advance for your suggestions,

--
Nath