[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Getting Started
- To: "W. Nick Dotson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Getting Started
- From: William Estrada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:49:18 -0800
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: MrUmunhum@popdial.com
- Resent-Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:00:05 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <rpXOYC.A.CfC.FzNqBB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040803
I am facing the same problem but I am a programmer. Out of work
but a programmer all the same.
I am putting together a 'How to' for EmacSpeak along with the my other
projects. If you get any responses to your posting, I would like to
When I get something started, I will Email the URL to you. My main
will be on a Linux system but I do know a little about Windows ( don't
one installed yet ).
A few question. What OS are you planning to use? Are you sighted??
are you doing this for?? Do you have any local help?? Are you going
a hardware or software sound device??
There is help out there, just finding it is the problem. Right now I
having a problem compiling 'Flite'. That is my wall for this project!
I an working on about three projects at the same time. When I hit a
on one of them, I work on another one while I think about the problem
the other one. I usually fix them over night ( background processing
I try to sleep ).
I will keep in touch. Do the same.