[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem with emacspeak-21.0 with flite & eflite
- To: Emacspeak MailingList <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Problem with emacspeak-21.0 with flite & eflite
- From: Kalyan Mukherjea <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:40:52 +0530
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:11:24 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <3z1pVC.A.f3D.rDEuBB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have tried building emacspeak-21 from emacspeak-21.tar.bz2. I had
been (and in fact now) using Emacspeak-17.0 with flite and eflite as
the speech machines. I start emacspeak with the script
"emacspeak-eflite " written by Robert J.Chassells who posted it on the
Make config and make emacspeak seemed to proceed without any
warnings; I am attaching the output in the files `config.log' and
make.log' respectively. But when I did su root and make install there
were two errors no.2 and no.127.
But the trouble is that emacspeak-21 doesn't speak at all! I recovered
by going to /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp as root and doing rm -Rf
emacspeak and then re-installing emacspeak-17. Could anyone suggest
what could be done to get version 21 working.
I am running Fedora Core 2 and I do have tclx installed.
cd etc; make config SRC=/home/kalyan/emacspeak-21.0
make: Entering directory `/home/kalyan/emacspeak-21.0/etc'
make: Leaving directory `/home/kalyan/emacspeak-21.0/etc'
cd lisp; make config
make: Entering directory `/home/kalyan/emacspeak-21.0/lisp'
rm -f emacspeak-loaddefs.el
echo ";;;Auto generated" > emacspeak-loaddefs.el
emacs -batch -q -no-site-file -l ./emacspeak-load-path.el \
-l ./emacspeak-autoload.el \
emacs -batch -q -no-site-file -l cus-dep -f custom-make-dependencies "."
mv cus-load.el emacspeak-cus-load.el
make: Leaving directory `/home/kalyan/emacspeak-21.0/lisp'
Configured emacspeak in directory /home/kalyan/emacspeak-21.0. Now type make emacspeak
Could not process part with Content-Type: txt.