Re: Problem with emacspeak-21.0 with flite & eflite

If you have a line in the script setting DTK_TCL, then you need to change
it to set DTK_PROGRAM instead.

Could Raman or someone tell me when this was changed?  I really need to
update the eflite documentation.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --