[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with emacspeak-21.0 with flite & eflite
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Problem with emacspeak-21.0 with flite & eflite
- From: Mike Gorse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:20:13 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:24:22 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <d662lB.A.JNE.2PEuBB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
If you have a line in the script setting DTK_TCL, then you need to change
it to set DTK_PROGRAM instead.
Could Raman or someone tell me when this was changed? I really need to
update the eflite documentation.
-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Kalyan Mukherjea wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I have tried building emacspeak-21 from emacspeak-21.tar.bz2. I had
> been (and in fact now) using Emacspeak-17.0 with flite and eflite as
> the speech machines. I start emacspeak with the script
> "emacspeak-eflite " written by Robert J.Chassells who posted it on the
> Make config and make emacspeak seemed to proceed without any
> warnings; I am attaching the output in the files `config.log' and
> make.log' respectively. But when I did su root and make install there
> were two errors no.2 and no.127.
> But the trouble is that emacspeak-21 doesn't speak at all! I recovered
> by going to /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp as root and doing rm -Rf
> emacspeak and then re-installing emacspeak-17. Could anyone suggest
> what could be done to get version 21 working.
> I am running Fedora Core 2 and I do have tclx installed.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"