viavoice tts

Hi all,

On the subject of speech servers, has anyone had any luck getting the IBM
eloquence TTS for Linux?  It seems that wizard software sell it but I have
had no luck getting a copy.  I'd very much like to find out where one gets a
copy of the latest version as the old viavoice one I have must be run from
within a cheroot.

I'd also like to put my hand up to be part of a team maintaining speech
servers if such a thing was formed.

Thanks.

Bart