Re: viavoice tts

I gave up on ViaVoice for linux and purchased DECTalk for my laptop. I
wanted to upgrade my laptop to a version of linux from this millennium and
ViaVoice wouldn't let me do that.
But before I did that, I googled for hours trying to find info on a company
supposedly selling IBM's ViaVoice for linux. I never found anything. I know
they issued a press release regarding that about a year ago. Well, maybe
more by now. But if anybody is selling ViaVoice for linux, their web site
is pretty well hidden, IMO.